We’re Hiring – Creative Producer
We’re looking for a full-time creative producer to join our growing studio. You’ll help develop and produce high quality projects for great clients, improve our existing process and workflow and contribute to the team’s overall development. Part of your responsibilities will be to work with the two founding partners to define Fieldwork’s process, systems and tools as we grow.
- – Working with clients to understand their goals and vision for a project
- – To create an enjoyable, rewarding experience for the whole project team
- – Communicating with clients and managing expectations
- – Facilitating communication within the project team to ensure shared understanding of timeframes, tasks and milestones
- – Manage the delivery of projects to agreed timescales
- – Ensuring projects run efficiently and within budget
- – Collaborating closely with the development and design teams
- – Embracing the Fieldwork process and continually working to improve it
- – Scoping, quoting and contracting new projects
- – Working closely with company directors with growth and management strategy
- – Exploring opportunities for new business with existing clients
Working at Fieldwork
You’ll work from Fieldwork HQ, in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, surrounded by the city’s best food, drink, events and a thriving creative community.
We want the team at Fieldwork to keep developing, enjoying the work we do, being creative and working on self-initiated projects to help us learn, research, develop products and promote the studio. Our creative producer will play a key role in making this happen.
Being a small team, we all muck in and make things happen. You should be keen to get stuck in, solve problems as they arise, learn as you go, and contribute wherever you can. Whatever we’re working on, we keep it simple and do it well, making time to craft a polished product. We want to be proud of the stuff we make.
Salary and Experience
- – We are open minded to the level of experience that the ideal candidate will have, and salary will reflect this experience.
- – A concise email letting us know a bit about yourself and why you’d like to work with us.
- – If you blog, and you think it’s relevant, point us to it.
- – Your CV, with relevant experience and qualifications (We don’t mind if you don’t have any relevant qualifications).
Send your application to email@example.com by end of play on Friday 24th July.
No recruitment agencies.
Looking forward to hearing from you.